We’re seeking a killer video producer to lead our growing video division. The outgoing, creative and experienced video producer will manage the video needs across our client list. Clients include top-tier entertainment industry insiders so the expectation is high for creating compelling and innovative video content that users will share with friends. The producer will manage videos from concept stage to completion, and is equally at ease working individually and with the rest of the production team.Essential Duties:- Develop and follow through with ideas for video content- Produce branded entertainment such as webisodes
- Manage client video shoots (Set up shots, write questions, conduct interviews, etc.)
- Edit video content
- Create meta data for all videos
- Maximize SEO
- List videos on other services such as vimeo and blip.tv.
- Add title cards where needed
- Previous work on creating web series and branded entertainment
- Experience with managing Youtube channels.
- Knowledge of Youtube’s best practices is a HUGE plus
- Fluency in Final Cut Pro
Please send your resume and examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org