July 17, 2018 - Comments Off on Sr. Director, Influencer Partnerships & Digital Content Studio
We are a top social media agency in Los Angeles managing the digital presence for A-list talent, well known movies/television shows, and consumer brands. We have an opportunity for a Senior Director, Influencer Partnerships to join our team.
This individual will oversee the Influencer Partnerships Division. Focused on brand and entertainment partnerships with social influencers and creative communities, the Senior Director Influencer Partnerships oversees the growth of the DMM Creator Network and Business Development. This individual will spearhead proposals for new projects and deliver client presentations. The Director is responsible for managing project budgets to include setting influencer pricing by negotiating with their management team, reviewing agreements, and overall management of project resource allocation. The Director also represents the Influencer Partnerships team in working with DMM internal departments on any influencer-related projects.
- Oversee the development and growth of the division, and DMM Creator Tool
- Design and oversee impactful influencer campaigns that will achieve client objectives, stand out in the marketplace, and provide a high return on investment
- Grow the DMM Creator Network and enhance member experience
- Strategize and implement effective community management and event planning
- Develop new partnerships; build, pitch and sell branded content packages
- Ongoing innovation; Stay abreast of industry developments and tools
- Manage current slate of Influencer projects, by fostering excellent client relationships, hitting key milestones and building strong Influencer teams
- Mentor, supervise and develop internal Influencer team
- Streamline the department with ongoing process improvement
- 3 - 5 years of experience working at an Influencer agency
- Ability to create innovative, quality content
- Ability to generate positive feedback from our clients on our management and execution of influencer campaigns
- Must have a solid understanding of the Influencer space. Entertainment is a plus.
- Must be proactive, communicative and have excellent problem solving skills
Please send us your resume at: email@example.com.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin