August 3, 2018 - Comments Off on Sports-Social Media Manager (Bilingual)
We are a top Digital Agency in Los Angeles, managing the digital presence for consumer brands, A-list talent, and well known movies/television shows. If you're a creative copywriter, experienced social media manager and digitally savvy, we've got the ideal job for you. We are currently seeking a Digital Manager-Sports to oversee social accounts for our high-profile clients. Responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to creating original, compelling social content that fits the talent’s voice, community management, managing social calendars, contributing to strategy, and reporting.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- 2 to 4 years of prior experience managing Sports industry digital and social media
- An affinity and understanding of the Latin community and its brightest athletic stars and teams
- Bilingual Spanish required; written and verbal
- Deep understanding of the Sports industry, with an emphasis on soccer, and ability to translate that into effective community and content management
- Ability to implement strategies to engage and grow the client’s audience on social platforms
- Prior experience partnering with clients to develop new, exciting content initiatives for their social channels, websites and/or blogs
- Know-how to research and develop new digital ideas and report back on the success of the campaigns
- Experience in content creation, development, and marketing
- Experience in Google Analytics and ability to administer reporting across platforms
- Photoshop proficiency is desirable but not required
We're looking for someone who is driven, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, personable, and who can multitask on several projects. Bilingual ability and prior working experience in the Sports Industry are required. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential.
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin