May 15, 2018 - Comments Off on Senior Digital Manager – Talent (NYC)
We are a digital management agency specializing in managing digital platforms for celebrities. If you're a creative copywriter and digitally savvy, we've got the ideal job for you. We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Manager to oversee social accounts for our high-profile talent clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Digital and Social Media experience (Digital Agency experience preferred)
- Managed websites and/or blogs as well as social media platforms
- A strong interest in and understanding of content creation, social media management, development, and marketing
- Experience working with actors, musicians, artists, authors, and/or athletes
- Have managed and motivated a team before (preferred)
- Experience in Google Analytics, and other analytics for the various social platforms, reporting, and Photoshop (preferred)
- Exceptional communication and research skills, self-motivation, and the ability to meet deadlines while multitasking on several projects. Highly detail-oriented.
- Overseeing all digital responsibilities for our clients - including but not limited to creating original, compelling social and website content that fits the talent’s voice; implementing strategies to engage and grow their audience on social platforms; and managing content creation, community management, and reporting
- Managing and motivating a team with one or more direct reports
- Implementing strategies to engage and grow each client’s audience on social platforms
- Research and develop new digital ideas and report back on the success of the campaigns and findings/learnings
- Stay updated and in the know on all things digital, including trends on social media and applications
We're looking for someone who is driven, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, personable, and who can multitask on several projects. Previous experience working with talent is preferred. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential.
Our company culture is casual, fun, and exciting. Having a sense of humor and perhaps a slight obsession with Beyonce is helpful. There is a lot of room for growth in this role!
Send us your resume, cover letter and at least 2-3 writing samples of your previous work with imagery/graphics. This is your chance to show us your writing and your strategic thinking. Get creative and HAVE FUN! Also send us the top 3 social media accounts that you follow.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: Shelby Fox