Digital Media Management is looking for a passionate New Media Video Producer to join its growing team to help shoot and produce content for its roster of clients, as well as to produce content for its owned-and-operated platforms like WhoHaha.com.
This individual will have experience producing content for the web, across all social platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram, etc). They will posses a passion and curiosity about where social video is headed and will be constantly on the lookout for what's next. They will have worked on a variety of video-based projects, know how to wear multiple production hats and will be a strong team-player.
- Experience shooting different content for new media from interviews and EPKs to sketch and webisodes.
- Experience with production set-up: includes lighting, setting up sound, etc.
- Experience with call sheets, crewing, release forms, SAG / AFTRA contracts, locations, scouting, permits, etc.
- Knowledge of emerging streaming platforms such as Facebook Live is a plus.
- Knowledge of Youtube best practices and Creator opportunities are a plus as well.
- Being self sufficient and organized will be a necessity.
- Basic knowledge of Premiere and After Effects is a plus
- Experience with celebrities entertainment and degree in film or media preferred, but not required.
Please send through a reel, resume and any relevant links to careers@digitalmediamanagement
Published by: admin