WhoHaha is a creative community and digital content studio for women in comedy. Co-founded in partnership with actress, director, and producer Elizabeth Banks and Digital Media Management, WhoHaha's mission is to celebrate and elevate female voices by producing iconic branded campaigns, hosting community events, and providing mentorship and resources as it aims to positively impact the comedy landscape.
We're looking for an experienced social media and brand strategist to join our Creative Communities and Digital Content Studios division. This team is responsible for maintaining and growing communities of influencers and content creators across comedy, wellness, travel, and parenting verticals, as well as developing and curating brand identities on our websites, social media channels, email newsletters, and community platforms such as Facebook groups. The person in this role will be tasked with the mission of letting the world know who we are and what we do.
- Managing content and marketing strategy; maintaining editorial calendars.
- Executing social media strategy; posting content and moderating conversations.
- Creating and maintaining brand and voice guidelines.
- Writing collaborative weekly reports and updates.
- Works closely with other brand managers and community managers, providing leadership and collaboration to the team.
- Working closely with internal counterparts on web development, creative design, SEO, brand partnerships, email marketing, paid campaigns, event planning, and special projects as needed.
- Occasional speaking on behalf of our brands and communities at events and panels as well as on camera.
- Reporting to Sr. Director and working with senior leadership to develop goals and strategies for each community and brand on our roster.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has robust experience creating content and developing growth strategies for brands across many social platforms, including Facebook Pages, Facebook Watch, Facebook Groups, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Youtube, Tumblr, and others.
- Maintains a working knowledge of internet trends and sub-cultures.
- Has a keen eye for aesthetics and design as well as and sharp voice and understanding of copywriting.
- Has public speaking or on-camera experience.
WhoHaha employees enjoy:
- Beautiful offices in Mid-Wilshire neighborhood of Los Angeles near LACMA and La Brea Tar Pits
- Frequent events, happy hours, and team lunches
- Company investment into personal development fund
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
WhoHaHa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin