October 26, 2018 - Comments Off on Paid Social Manager/Digital Analyst
Boyfriend, a subsidiary of Digital Media Management, is a lifestyle brand that produces perfumes, candles and pulse point oils. Founded in 2010 by actress Kate Walsh, the brand’s signature scent quickly became a top seller at Sephora and HSN. The growing catalogue of products are designed to stimulate the senses and to encourage a life of indulgence. It’s core belief is that You are the center of your own universe and you shouldn’t wait for anyone’s permission to make yourself your top priority.
What we seek:
We’re looking for a creative yet performance-oriented Growth Marketing Manager to help Boyfriend Perfume grow and acquire new customers (boyfriendperfume.com and Amazon shop)
You will be a key member of the team leading growth marketing, including paid acquisition (SEM, Facebook, Amazon, etc.) and unpaid channels (SEO, content marketing, etc). This role will focus on driving profitable growth for Boyfriend Perfume. Data-driven experimentation and testing are critical to this role to uncover and optimize tactics that work best for different products and platforms.
This role will be afforded a high level of autonomy and requires someone who thrives in a self-motivated, self-directed setting. Ideally, you will have a genuine passion for the brand and the beauty industry in general.
What you will do:
- Develop and own new growth efforts and experiments across a variety of acquisition channels - including campaign ideation, customer segmentation and messaging strategies for all digital channels.
- Launch and manage various marketing campaigns (e.g., paid social - Facebook/Instagram ads, google ads, amazon ads, paid search, display, email, affiliate, etc)
- Identify and analyze KPIs. Deliver weekly reports to providing insights and budget recommendations with broader team in weekly meetings
- Develop ongoing digital acquisition strategy, including monthly projection of acquisition metrics such as volumes, costs, ROAS and LTV
- Develop A/B testing for Paid Media Channels. Provide recommendations to improve creative, messaging and targeting to incrementally improve channel performance
- Employ website search engine optimization tactics for increased organic reach across a variety of websites (both internal and external)
- Build and oversee automated reporting dashboards and spreadsheets
- Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders (marketing, operations, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in growth marketing for consumer brand or an agency. Previous work experience in digital marketing for e-commerce and/or a beauty brand is a huge plus
- Love data; rigorously analytical and apply a data-driven approach to all marketing activities
- Obsession with discovering new tactics/strategies and sharing/learning from other growth marketers in your network
- Deep experience with attribution and analytics tools/platforms to track and measure campaign performance, ROI, etc.
- In-depth understanding of female consumers and marketing trends
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurship and can-do spirit
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
To apply, send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We celebrate diversity, and are an equal employment opportunity organization.
Published by: admin