We are a top Digital Agency in Los Angeles, managing the digital presence for consumer brands, A-list talent, and well-known movies/television shows. We are currently seeking an entry-level e-Commerce Coordinator.
The Ecommerce Coordinator will support both the operations and marketing efforts on our ecommerce team. This role is entry level and ideal for someone fresh out of college who would like to learn and explore the different layers of a celebrity-owned, direct-to-consumer beauty brand.
- Support and assist Email Marketing Manager to ensure timely completion of creative strategies
- Monitoring sales channels to pack and fulfill orders in a timely manner
- Maintain an adequate supply of shipping materials, replenishing as necessary
- Manage sample inventory for internal brands
- Assist Jr. Ecommerce Manager with customer service as needed
- Provide general operational support and perform various duties as assigned
- Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator experience
- Able to create simple social graphics
- Copywriting a plus
- Pun copywriting A+
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin