We are a digital management agency specializing in managing the digital platforms for celebrities. If you're a creative copywriter and digitally savvy, we've got the ideal job for you. We are currently seeking a Digital Manager to oversee social accounts for our high-profile talent clients.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Digital and Social Media experience
- Managed websites and/or blogs as well as social media platforms
- A strong interest in and understanding of community and content management
- Experience in content creation, social media management, development, and marketing
- Experience in Google Analytics, Photoshop, and analytics for the various social platforms
- Overseeing all digital responsibilities for our clients, including but not limited to: creating original, compelling social content that fits the talent’s voice, community management, managing a social calendar, contributing to the strategy, and reporting
- Working with clients to develop new & exciting content initiatives on their social channels and website
- Implementing strategies to engage and grow each client’s audience on social platforms
- Research and develop new digital ideas and report back on the success of the campaigns
We're looking for someone who is driven, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, personable, and who can multitask on several projects. Previous experience working with talent is preferred. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential.
Our company culture is casual, fun, and exciting. Having a sense of humor and perhaps a slight obsession with Beyonce is helpful. There is a lot of room for growth in this role!
Send us your resume, cover letter and at least 2-3 writing samples of your previous work with imagery/graphics. This is your chance to show us your writing and your strategic thinking. Get creative and HAVE FUN! Also send us the top 3 social media accounts that you follow.
Published by: Shelby Fox