July 23, 2018 - Comments Off on Content Partnerships Consultant-Freelance
Digital Media Management is a social media agency that manages personal, media and consumer brands, as well as digital content studio that specializes in short-form content production.
We’re looking for an experienced content partnerships consultant to help create opportunity for innovative video and digital content. The person who fills this role will be tasked with finding homes for original digital content and making deals that drive revenue. This is a long-term, full-time freelance role with opportunity for permanent employment.
- Builds and manages relationships with digital platforms, publishers, and networks
- Secures production, acquisition, and licensing deals for original short form content
- Develops content programs and partnerships that drive revenue
- Manages day-to-day partnership activities and outreach
- Liaises with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for partners
- Produces development materials including loglines, descriptions, pitches, and treatments
- Explores new forms of content and revenue models
- Manages contracts and negotiations
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has developed and sold short-form shows for digital platforms
- Strong biz dev and content strategy chops
- Familiar with Facebook Live or other live streaming channels
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the social media landscape and content partnership market
- Beautiful offices in miracle mile neighborhood of LA near LACMA and La Brea Tar Pits
- Frequent events, happy hours, and team lunches
- Company investment into personal development
Please include links to relevant examples of your work when you apply to email@example.com.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin