We are looking for a Communications Manager to spearhead our corporate communications strategy. This position would be responsible for pitching and executing campaigns that maximize awareness of our company, properties, and ventures.
We will look to you to:
- Develop press strategy and pitch press outlets to secure coverage for our company and our digital ventures.
- Manage our corporate social presence (i.e., Linked In, FB, Twitter, IG, YouTube, etc.)
- Ensure our corporate web site is refreshed and up-to-date
- Identify and secure speaking opportunities at key industry events and conferences
- Support b-to-b direct outreach, including to business development and ad sales sectors, by maintaining email lists and developing associated newsletter/outreach.
- Develop and manage our awards strategy
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with an entertainment-based entity or social media agency
- Strong contacts at various consumer & trade publications, both online and print
- Knowledge of current social media trends
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training)
Send us your resume as well as a cover letter as to why you believe you would be a perfect candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a few links to press pick up you have generated.
Published by: admin