We are a top Digital Agency in Los Angeles, managing the digital presence for A-list talent, well known movies/television shows, and consumer brands. We are seeking a Controller with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join our team. Entertainment and /or agency experience is desirable, but not required. The right candidate will be dependable, self-motivated, well organized, and possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Full Process of Accounts Receivable (posting payments, collections and invoicing)
- Full Process of Accounts Payable (processing invoices, job costing, payment to vendors)
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- General ledger reconciliation
- Produce and present profit and loss spreadsheets
- Budget preparation and management
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
Please send us your resume and salary requirements at: email@example.com.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin